Hello Rockin Penguins!
The title says it all!Im taking a break from blogging.Ill be back after the Fall Fair because I wanna spend more time on Club Penguin enjoying the Fall Fair not writing the cheats for it.I will not take a break on every party on Cp but this party is the huge one I been waiting for and I dont wanna sit in front of my computar writing cheats.So I will be back in September.
Waddle and Rock....for now!!!
Latest News:
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
I gorgot to say that I will post later today on the results for Game vs Game.
ReplyDeleteWaddle and Rock....for now!!!