Hello Rockin Penguins!
You read the title and the time has come for the finalists to Club Penguin's Art For Haiti Project!So hurry to the Community blog and VOTE!Here's the lucky Finalists:Bella Stars,Mochileiro 7,Cadogs,Mickey1216:
Awesome pictures!Club Penguin wants to say a huge thanks to everyone who took part and submitted their artwork.Your response has been incredible!The poll closes on Friday so get those votes in!Im voting for Option C or option D but all four of those arts are incredible and I cant draw like that at all!
Waddle and Rock!!!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hey Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteI voted for option C. Boo Hoo only 5% so far for Option C. Vote on my website by commenting and going to going to http://amazingclubpenguincheats-africa223.blogspot.com.