Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add items:
Pretty Cool glitch! Let me know what you think about this glitch in a comment!
UPDATE: This bug is fixed!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hey Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteCan I copy this post? I will give you proper credit by linking to you.
Africa223
Sure, go ahead!
ReplyDeleteGuys, I know why Club Penguin is having all these bugs, they disabled Penguin Storm and I'm pretty sure it caused bugs. Hope Club Penguin gets them all fixed!
ReplyDelete