Hello Rockin Penguins!
The week before last week(I think)I posted the first ever Game vs Game competition.And wow,all the votes was on Club Penguin except one!That means Club Penguin won!The other vote was on"I like them all".Congratz to Club Penguin!I now know that everytime ill post Game vs Game its just gonna be on the vote poll and not in the comments.I will be putting up a new poll so you guys can vote on somthing when im on break.My blogging break starts........NOW!!!!!!!!
Waddle and Rock!!!
See you guys after the Fair and I will be playing Club Penguin on this blogging break.
Latest News:
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
Guys,I might delete every banner on the site because lets just say im making a few changes.
ReplyDeleteWaddle and Rock!!!
Cant wait until Fall Fair!Can you?
ReplyDeleteWaddle and Rock!!!
Can u be a author on http://justhardyclubpenguinblog.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletei love your site
Just Hardy