Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details:
Date: December 15, 2010
Time: 3:30 PST
Server: Christmas (If Christmas is full, then Brumby)
Room(s): Starting off in the Coffee Shop, then Town, then Dock, then Beach, then Lighthouse, and then Beacon
Hope you can make it! If not, then that's ok!
Latest News:
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
Here's what Billybob has to say on the Club Penguin Community Blog : Hello Penguins Agents! Thanks for helping to keep the island ...
-
Hey Penguins! Just wanted to wish ya'll a Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a great one! ;) ~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Do...

I'll really try to make it! I am you're buddy so I'll know when you're online!
ReplyDeleteAfrica223
I'll try to come to the party! :) See you SOON...
ReplyDeleteHi Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteCould I meet you 1.00 Penguin Standard because I probably can not come! It'll be really late in my time zone. If you can't meet me, It's ok, but I probably will not come! Sorry!
Africa223
Sorry I can't come!
ReplyDeleteThe construction on this blog is almost done! Nothing major yet, but keep your eye out! You'll see BIG changes soon!
ReplyDeleteBtw, have any of you checked the "My Edits and Funny Pictures" page? I got some new pictures on there! Make sure to check it out and leave a comment!
ReplyDelete