Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Construction Coming Soon!

Construction coming soon to this blog! Right after Christmas, my blog will get HUGE changes! Here's some new things you may see:
  • New Header
  • New Background
  • New Template (Maybe)
  • More!
There's gonna be changes to my pages soon, too! I will also take a long break to get all this done. I will be taking a break right after this post! I might make two pages merge so I can fit in another page I've been trying to get. So, for now... Waddle and Rock!!! Merry Christmas, too!
Update: Two pages will NOT merge!
Don't Forget to Comment!

2 comments:

  1. In your profile why don't you say that you like Three days grace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did but I took it off to make my profile look more like a club Penguin profile.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!