Hello Rockin Penguins!
The title says it all.Im not quitting blogging or Club Penguin(im qiutting stuff for extra time on Club Penguin).I made myself a scedule(cant spell) of what I will do on the computar and stuff.I will be quitting Chat rooms but im not removing my chat and I might make it private chat because heck,just for the fun of it.I will quit posting useless stuff and start posting more about Cp.I will quit all the games I play except Club Penguin.And more.See,in the past when I wasnt blogging I just sat and played on the computar,well im trying to make that come back.
Waddle and Rock!!!
PS.I know this is a useless post.
Latest News:
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!