Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Header and Hint

Hello Fellow Penguins!
As you can see I got a new header.I think I will keep the header the new way and maybe change the color of the title.I also got another hint for the "Cool" thing coming soon.Actully,forget about hints,the "Cool" thing whats coming is a Club!You can see I got another page that says"Coming Soon".Well,the page is coming today!But you cant join yet.I still need to take a picture of a member penguin wearing a dragon suit lol.Im gonna cross their name out so they wont get mad and start saying bad stuff to me.Im gonna start with the page right after this post.Im also gonna do some changes to my other pages.This club will be called"Wwerocks88 Dragon Club".Might put "of awesomeness"but idk.For all of you wondering what idk means it means I dont know.And serously,it means i dont know.
Waddle and rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!