Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog Might be Under Construction

Hello Rockin Penguins!
Well,im working on making this blog more Club Penguin.I might be working on the blog but depends on what I can do because I have no idea how to make my own header.This is what im gonna get:
  • New Template(DONE)
  • New Header(I know how to make a header now)
  • New colors to the blog(Only title)
  • Working on getting some new music to my mixpod(Maybe)
  • And much more!
Waddle and Rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wwerocks 88,

    Can I copy How to be a Tour Guide.
    I'll give you proper credit.
    Plz reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Africa223,
    Yeah you can copy it but you have to give me proper credit.
    Waddle and Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!