Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Making a Cp Header is Hard!!!

Hello Rockin Penguins!
The title says it all.Making a Club Penguin header is hard!Im not going with the header I have now,I want one what I made but I just found out that its impossible on paint.Paint is a site that is given to you if you have windows.Im trying to get a template too but thats even to hard!Sorry about not posting the Reviewed By You,im just trying to find an awesome free website that you can make headers on.So,until then,Waddle and Rock!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wwerocks88,

    It's Africa223 again. Thanks for letting me copy your How to be a Tour Guide. It really helped me and I nearly have published my page! Anyway, I have an idea for your header.

    Go to mybannermaker.com and make a banner.
    Copy the code and then go to Design and then click Page Elements. Then Click on your title and delete the text. Then you Paste your code.
    You should now have a header

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!