Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Monday, August 9, 2010

Field Ops#9

Hello Fellow Penguins!
This weeks field op is here!So report for duty in the Command Room:
Someone stole the Island's coin supply!So,open your map and go to the Soccor Pitch.Go up to the snack bar and you will see your spy gadget blink green:
Click your spy gadget.You will have to complete a puzzle.To me,this is the hardest puzzle in the field ops:
Congratz!!!You have completed this weeks field ops!Now,if your a Member you can get somthing awesome!If your a Non Member,like me,you can still collect your badges.What do you think of this weeks field ops?I think its pretty hard.
Waddle and rock!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just want to let you know you stole my phrase for getting people on my website. Please don't do it again. Sorry for any trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Snow22019!The "Waddle and Rock"phrase?If so,I will stop doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Snow22019!Nvm about my question I asked in the last comment.I know what you mean.Never will happen again

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!