Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I finally got a banner!

YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is copy the code onto your site.If you dont know how to put a banner on your site,all you have to do is go to your dashboard and push "Add Gadget".Find the "HTML/JavaScript"gadget.Then copy the code into the box and press "Save".It should be on your blog.This works on any site banner.Are you gonna add my banner on your site?Let me know in a comment!
Waddle and rock!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Melodyc3(P84555815),
    I made my banner with MyBannerMaker.com.Its free and no download needed.I got my other banners from other sites what the site owner made.
    Waddle and Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fredfan4ever,
    Thanks and your site is awesome too!
    Waddle and Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wwerocks88, I love banner making websites. They are so useful. I have a banner. I added your banner. I like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't copy your banner code, can you enable right click?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and the reason you can't get to my blog is because it's not finnished sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Wwerocks88! How would YOU like to be on my blog roll?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I'll add you to my blogroll too when you get your blog finished!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!