Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

CPW Mods Update

Hello Fellow Penguins!
You know the CPW Mods I was planning to bring to this blog?Well,I decided that im not gonna do this idea.Im not doing the idea because no one comments and I need people to comment to have Mods on the site.So,I decided im gonna replace CPW Mods with somthing cool!Im not gonna say anything yet but im gonna give you guys a clue.The clue is Dragons!Yes,the clue is dragons.The reason is because when I see a dragon running around it takes me back to one of my favorite parties,The Medieval Party!So I want to make somthing on this site for all the dragons out there.Dont worry non members because this "Cool" thing coming will be for everyone even without a dragon suit.I can also say that the site is finished!All I want to add is a view things then the site is finished!I also came up with an awesome catch phrase!To see the catch phrase just read the Waddle On part.I also wanna make a banner but I dont know how. Im gonna try my best to figure out how to make one without downloading a program what might have a virus because I dont want another virus!
Awesome catch phrase time!
Waddle and Rock Penguins!!!(I dont know if anyone else use the catch phrase,I just wanted a catch phrase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!