Club Penguin released a new wallpaper! It's a Purple Puffle Wallpaper:
I'm not a purple puffle fan but this wallpaper is pretty cool! What do you think?
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Thursday, June 9, 2011
New Purple Puffle Wallpaper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...

im in a cab
ReplyDelete