G has sent us a new message! Check it out:
"I have spoken with the Director, and Field-Ops will return later this month. For now everyone's orders are to enjoy Music Jam."
Easy orders, huh?
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
The New Field Ops is out!So report for duty at the Command Room! Heres how to find the new Field op: Open your map and go to the ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!