Hello Rockin Penguins!
I logged in today and found that I had 14 new mail,I checked them and once I checked over everything I tried deleting them all,but for some reason it wont let me delete any of them!Im pretty sure this is a bug but what im wonderind is,Did this happen to YOU?It also happened to my other penguin's.If this is a bug,please Cp fix it!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
Ive got this too and I know 2 other ppl that also have this D:
ReplyDelete