Yo Rockin Penguins!
Do you wanna meet Rockhopper but you cant find him?Well,stop looking because I got awesome trackers that helped me find Rockhopper!These are not my trackers:PHeres the list of Awesome and working trackers:
Cena12121 Rockhopper Tracker.Link:http://teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/
Mimo777 Comment Tracker.Link:http://www.clubpenguingang.com/
Riffy8888 Rockhopper Tracker.Link:http://www.riffycp.com/
Those are the best Rockhopper trackers.The best one is Cena12121's tracker!So,did you find Rockhopper with these awesome trackers?Leave a comment letting me know!You probably heard of those sites but if not they have awesome trackers.Hope I helped!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!