Hello Rockin Penguins!
Well,im working on making this blog more Club Penguin.I might be working on the blog but depends on what I can do because I have no idea how to make my own header.This is what im gonna get:
- New Template(DONE)
- New Header(I know how to make a header now)
- New colors to the blog(Only title)
- Working on getting some new music to my mixpod(Maybe)
- And much more!
Waddle and Rock!!!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hey Wwerocks 88,
ReplyDeleteCan I copy How to be a Tour Guide.
I'll give you proper credit.
Plz reply!
Hey Africa223,
ReplyDeleteYeah you can copy it but you have to give me proper credit.
Waddle and Rock!!!