Hello Rockin Penguins!
The title says it all.Making a Club Penguin header is hard!Im not going with the header I have now,I want one what I made but I just found out that its impossible on paint.Paint is a site that is given to you if you have windows.Im trying to get a template too but thats even to hard!Sorry about not posting the Reviewed By You,im just trying to find an awesome free website that you can make headers on.So,until then,Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hello Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteIt's Africa223 again. Thanks for letting me copy your How to be a Tour Guide. It really helped me and I nearly have published my page! Anyway, I have an idea for your header.
Go to mybannermaker.com and make a banner.
Copy the code and then go to Design and then click Page Elements. Then Click on your title and delete the text. Then you Paste your code.
You should now have a header