You might be wondering why I haven't been posting. Truth is, I'm sick of this stuff. This posting stuff. I've been sick of it ever since February 2011. Club Penguin is about fun, not posting. Plus, this blog only gets 20 views a day, half of those views are actually from me. So, I guess this is my last post on THIS blog. I will NOT quit Club Penguin! For future updates, follow me on Twitter at Wwerocks88Cp. So, until then... Waddle and rock!!!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...

:(
ReplyDelete