Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin
Community Blog! Here's what she has to say:
Greetings Penguins!
Happy77 here. Just wanted to give you a quick update. I've heard that some of you aren't able to log into Club Penguin. The team is working behind-the-scenes to fix the login issue right now. Thanks for being patient with this stuff.
While you're waiting, I thought you might want to test out a couple new game prototypes on
Beta Team!
Once you've logged into Beta Team, type list to see the file list.
We added a couple new rough concepts there: Goalie, Icebergs and Puffle Bowling.
Make sure you let us know what you think, and ways that we could make them better.
Waddle On! :)
Thanks for the update, Happy!
~Wwerocks88
Follow me on Twitter!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!