Billybob has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog! Here's what he has to say:
Hello Penguins!
We're finishing work on new stuff for you this week, including a new furniture catalog! Here's a sneak peek inside:
The new stuff will be released early in the morning on Friday (Penguin Standard Time.) Remember that you can check Penguin Standard Time at the Snow Forts, or on the Community page.
What do you think of the sneak peek? Let us know what you see in the comments below!
In other news... We just added a new version of Fluffy the Fish to the Beta Team site. Be sure to let us know what you think of it, and whether you prefer using a mouse or keyboard to play.
Until then... Waddle On!
Pretty awesome sneak peek, huh?
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Igloo Items Coming This Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
-
Ever since Club Penguin released the new map, they have had a lot of bugs! If you check out the Newspaper, you'll end up with a loading ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!