Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shadow Ninja Proof?

Today, I was searching Happy's Youtube Channel. I clicked a video named, "Club Penguin: Beta Team ??" and scrolled down to see the comments. While I was reading the comments, I came across something awesome! Check it out:
(Click to enlarge!)
You see that?! That's proof that the Shadow Ninjas are coming! That's not all I found! Check out this other comment on a video named, "Club Penguin Official: Suited Up for the Medieval Party 2011":
(Click to Enlarge!)
She said the VIDEO was fake! Not the items! This is even more proof! And after the Music Jam? The Music Jam is over! They must come sometime this week or next week! What do you think? All I can say is, expect something big soon...
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!