Secrets of the Bamboo Forest has returned to the Stage! Check it out:
There's only one new item in the Catalog and that is the Sunset Crown:
There's also a new pin for this play! To find it, go to the Beach. When your at the Beach, go into the Lighthouse and up to the Beacon:
Pretty cool play! If I missed a cheat in the catalog, please tell me in the comments!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Secrets of the Bamboo Forest at the Stage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!