Ever since Club Penguin released the new map, they have had a lot of bugs! If you check out the Newspaper, you'll end up with a loading bug:
You'll have to log out because you can't X out of it! That sucks! There's also a snowball glitch! If you go to the Iceberg and throw a snowball, you'll end up throwing nothing! Check it out:
If you go to a Portugues server and go to "Setting", you'll get a text bug:
I'm not really upset with these bugs because Screenhog and rsnail said that when CP has bugs, that means something big is coming! Hmm, wonder what's coming? *Coughs* Blackout *Coughs*
UPDATE: The Newspaper bug is fixed!
UPDATE: The Snowball Bug is fixed now!
UPDATE: The Portugues Bug is fixed now!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
Sup Penguins? Something you should know is,Im putting this blog under construction.Everything on the vote poll will happen except new templ...
-
Hello Rockin Penguins! The week before last week(I think)I posted the first ever Game vs Game competition.And wow,all the votes was on Club...



Screenhog and rsnail don't work for CP anymore. :/
ReplyDelete@June17 I know. But they still know a lot about CP.
ReplyDelete