Here's what Billybob has to say on the
Community Blog:
Hello Penguins!
Some of you have been having difficulty connecting to Club Penguin through some internet service providers. The team is tracking down the issue and working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!
In the meantime, we thought you guys might want to check out this sneak peek of the upcoming puffle close-up! Let us know what you think!
Until then... Waddle on!
~Wwerocks88
Follow me on Twitter!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!