Today, Club Penguin released TWO pins! The pins are Blue and Red puffles! To find the blue puffle pin, open up your map and go to the Ski Village. When your in the Ski Village, go into the Ski Lodge and up to the Lodge Attic:
To find the red puffle pin, click your map and go to the Forest. When your in the Forest, move the big rock out of the way and go to the Hidden Lake:
Now you have the TWO new pins!
~Wwerocks88
Follow me on Twitter!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!