The Director sent us a new message! Check it out:
Here's what it says if you can't read it:
"Herbert - you will need to try harder if you want to scratch the EPF. Our agents are incredibly skilled, and prepared for anything."
Let me know what you think in a comment!
~Wwerocks88
Follow me on Twitter!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
I am Loki Terry, and I from Club Penguin CC! I was just wondering if you can add one of our trackers, or perhaps add us to your Blog List. If you do, email me at lokiterry@clubpenguin.cc, and I'll add you to our ultimate links!
ReplyDeleteIf you have any questions, please email me and ask me. Thanks!