Today, I was looking over the newspaper and found something interesting! To find this message, log onto CP and open up the Penguin Times. When your viewing the Penguin Times, click "Read more" on the first article:
A message will pop up. Click on "EPF" in the message:
This will pop up:
I guess a a new mission isn't coming... or is it? Agents, watch out for a new Spy Phone program on January 10!
-
A new Reviewed by You is here! Here's what Billybob has to say: Hello Penguins! Last week a special Halloween-themed Penguin Style ca...
-
Hello Fellow Penguins! This weeks field op is here!So report for duty in the Command Room: Someone stole the Island's coin supply!So,ope...
-
EPF Agents, have you checked your spy phone recently? If you haven't, I think nows the time to do it. Here's a message from the Dire...
-
Hello Rockin Penguins! Yes,im still on Blogging Break but I found out somthing what has been going around.If you got an email from"Bil...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!