The construction isn't going too well so I MIGHT leave my blog the way it is! I'm trying to get a background for this blog but I can't find the one I want! I got most of the construction done except the header and background. So, I might just quit blogging because it takes my time away. I'm planning on making something for my youtube account but the recorder I use (Screencast-o-Matic) doesn't really have cool effects or anything. I'll keep you updated in my next post so until then... Waddle On!
Latest News:
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
The construction is done... for now! I might change a few widgets and I might get new ones. A new header might be coming!
ReplyDelete~Wwerocks88
PS. I'm not quitting.