A new Penguin Times is out! The New Year is almost here so the Penguin Times wishes you a happy New Year!
If you scroll down a little, you'll see the winners of the Deck the Halls Igloo Contest!
I'm pretty sure you can see the winners on your own ;) Here's the News Flash:
Here are the Upcoming Events:
Let me know what you think in a comment!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hi Wwwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteThat's an annoying bug! Also, you can sign up for Africa223 Coin Cash by going to http://africa223incp.blogspot.com/p/africa223-coins.html/ and then commmenting saying you want to sign up!