Weird, huh?
Latest News:
Friday, November 12, 2010
Water covering the water sign in Ninja Hideout!
Have you checked out the Ninja Hideout lately? Well, the water symbol is covered in water! This must be a sign of Card- Jitsu Water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...

Hi Wwerocks88
ReplyDeleteAs you may know, I changed my banner. Visit supportafrica223.wordpress.com/
Sorry!
Africa223