Check it out! Club Penguin updated their homepage for the Halloween Party:
There's also a new Login Screen! Check it out:
Pretty cool! I might have a Gary tracker for you guys but I can't find any good ones.
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hi Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteIt's Africa223 here. Just to tell you that I changed my web address It's now:
http://africa223incp.blogspot.com
I know it's cool! To bad the Dark Chamber or the Haunted House is for members only :(
ReplyDelete