Hello Rockin Penguins!
I bet the title is kinda confusing to you,isn't it?Well,the title means that im gonna make a penguin and fit him in onto this blog so that Wwerocks88 won't be the only penguin!Stupid idea,huh?I already know that.That means there's gonna be two penguins on here instead of one.Both powered by me! Im awesome...not really!LOL.More info coming soon!Hey,also check out Animal Jam.com! It's Awesome!!!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!