Title says it all! Im deleting it because someone stole the pictures from it and no one is joining anyway! So,last time you'll be seeing EPF Cops! I might replace it so keep your eyes open!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
Who stole pictures from it? That's so bad? I'm sorry to see EPF Cops sorry.
ReplyDeleteAfrica223