Hello Fellow Penguins!
Ok,I was racing with some of my buddies,and I found this:
Click to enlarge.Notice that my name is Wwerocks8?Last time I checked my name was Wwerocks88.Is this a glitch?If so please fix it Cp.Yes,I look funny,thats because I just jumped a hill.This wasnt the first time I noticed it.Does this happen to you?Let me know in the comment.Also,please fix the find message Cp,thats starting to annoy me.
Waddle and Rock!!!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!