Hello Fellow Penguins!
Im starting to think that the vote poll I have now is getting old and boring.So I am gonna have a new vote poll.Club Penguin Cheats with Wwerocks88 won the last vote poll.This vote poll is gonna be a special one.You vote if I should have a party.Now the last party I had wasnt really a party because no one(including me) didnt show up.So the next party is gonna be the real first party I host.I want to have a party before summer ends because for me school starts in about twenty days.Yes,its unfair!I dont have any details on the party so im gonna have this vote poll go on for only five days.So,get ready to vote and you can vote how many times you want but let other people vote.In the comments tell if you can make it if there even is a party.I also want to tell you guys that im getting over 100 hits on this blog!You guys rock!!!!
Waddle On!!!
PS.Did you go to Chrisdog93's party?I did!I didnt get to meet him but it still was a blast!
Latest News:
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!