Hello Rockin Penguins!
Theres a new Pin out today so here are the steps to get it:
Open your map
Go to the Plaza
Go into the manhole
There you go!An Igloo Pin:
Congratz!You have the newest Club Penguin Pin!Now,look at the tree at the Mine Shack.Its HUGE:
How big can a tree grow?I bet Cp is gonna build a tree house in it!Hope so!So,what do you think?Let me know in a comment!
Waddle and Rock!!!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!