YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is copy the code onto your site.If you dont know how to put a banner on your site,all you have to do is go to your dashboard and push "Add Gadget".Find the "HTML/JavaScript"gadget.Then copy the code into the box and press "Save".It should be on your blog.This works on any site banner.Are you gonna add my banner on your site?Let me know in a comment!
Waddle and rock!!!
Latest News:
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Cool! Nice website dude.
ReplyDeletehow do u get banners?
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Melodyc3(P84555815),
ReplyDeleteI made my banner with MyBannerMaker.com.Its free and no download needed.I got my other banners from other sites what the site owner made.
Waddle and Rock!!!
Hey Fredfan4ever,
ReplyDeleteThanks and your site is awesome too!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Hi Wwerocks88, I love banner making websites. They are so useful. I have a banner. I added your banner. I like your site!
ReplyDeleteI can't copy your banner code, can you enable right click?
ReplyDeleteoh and the reason you can't get to my blog is because it's not finnished sorry!
ReplyDeleteHey Wwerocks88! How would YOU like to be on my blog roll?
ReplyDeleteCool! I'll add you to my blogroll too when you get your blog finished!
ReplyDelete