Hello Fellow Penguins!
Yes,Im getting a Chatbox.Now since im getting a Chatbox maybe I will get a user.Im getting the car chat box because it looks sweet.Im trying to get the chat box on a page but I dont know how(of course lol).Im getting it right after I learn how!
UPDATE:Chatbox is now up!Have a nice chat.
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hey nice site can you visit mine?
ReplyDelete