Hello Fellow Penguins!
Here in the USA,its Friday the 13th.And Friday the 13th is a really bad day for climbing a Mountain because you dont know whats gonna happen!The thing that lives in the cave might come back.An avalanche might happen.But my advise is to get up there and get back down because you never know what gonna happen on Friday the 13th.Now,I know Friday the 13th is just a myth,but Cp is a game and Friday the 13th might be real in Cp.You might even fall off the top of the mountain!So,in Cp,dont spill the salt in supply camp,dont go under a ladder if there is one,and dont step on one of the mountain's cracks!I want to know,what do you think will happen while your climbing the mountain?Let me know in a comment.
Waddle and rock!!!
Latest News:
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Yes, most prople in the U.S.A. say the number "13" as an unlucky number. And yes, I do live un the U.S.A.
ReplyDeleteI had a mess up in words (I meant to say that most people in the USA think of 13 as an unlucky number).
ReplyDelete