Hello Rockin Penguins!
As you may know,today is Sceenhog's Birthday.If you dont know who Screenhog is,hes a moderater of Cp.Today,many penguins saw him on server North Pole celebrating his birthday so I wanna say Happy Birthday Screenhog!Have a nice and awesome birthday Screenhog!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
O.o I didnt know this D: Happy bday 4 yesterday Screenhog!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW ur blog is awesome!!!! :DDD
Whizzbobrox