Hello Rockin Penguins!
So,I was in the EPF Command Room and thought I would go into the VR Room.So,I went into the tube but I also wanted to do the glitch where you walk into the tube and when the door closes walk out real fast and you'll be outside of the tube but you'll still get sucked into the VR Room.So,I tried to do it but it wouldnt let me walk out.I think Club Penguin fixed this when they updated the Command Room.But they still need to fix this one bug.The bug is one of my freinds had his igloo the way he wanted but two days later his awesome igloo was gone and his igloo he had before it is back and he got his coins back.Please Cp fix the bug!
Waddle and Rock!!!
UPDATE.Bug is now fixed!Thanks Cp Team,You guys Rock!
Latest News:
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
You dude, this site pwns! Honestly, it deserves more respect! I love all your posts!
ReplyDelete-smellityet.com