This blog is done for now.I deleted some posts because they werent worth reading.Im still trying to get a banner and another page but i decided to forget about it.I also got a vote poll for this site,the vote poll has nothing to do with any of my posts so next time when i make another voting poll it might have somthing to do with a post.I might add a banner somtime but to tell the truth i have no idea how to put a banner on a site.XD
Waddle On!!!
-Wwerocks88
Latest News:
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!