Hello Rockin Penguins!
Last week,Club Penguin announced their Art for Haiti project.Todays the day!Cp is ready for your masterpieces so go to the What's new blog and you'll find a link saying"check out this page to submit your art".Click it and submit your art.Make sure you read the rules and instructions!
So are you gonna take part?Let me know if your taking part in the comments and then get those pictures in!
Also,I putted a new song on my mixpod.Check it out and its not Club Penguin or Spongebob related.Its a rock song by Trapt.
Waddle and Rock!!!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hey Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteCould you plz give you the code for the chat? I'll give you credit!