Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello? You still there?

Hello, readers.

"I'm officially making my return to Club Penguin blogging!" <----- Those were the exact words that I wrote in my return post exactly one year ago. I didn't lie, because I have actually been posting Club Penguin cheats, just not on this blog. (I'm currently an author and admin on gpumpkincp.com.) The reason why I haven't been posting on this blog is because when I came back, I was expecting people to sign up to be an author. Well, that didn't work. The reason why I wanted authors is because I just don't have the time anymore to post all the Club Penguin weekly cheats by myself. So, if you're hoping for a return to this blog from me, I'm afraid I've got some bad news (Bad News Barrett is awesome): It's not going to happen. To anyone viewing this post, I'd like to say thank you for supporting me and this blog for the last 4 years. You're one of the reasons why I kept returning to this place! Thank you.
Oh, and happy 4th anniversary Club Penguin Cheats with Wwerocks88! July 31st, 2010 - July 31st, 2014.

Waddle and rock,
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!