Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pin Bug and More!

When I went to pick up the new pin, I noticed this:
"You have found a undefined. Would you like to pick it up?"
I've found a undefined? Say what? Every new pin has this bug but you can still purchase them. The script at the Stage is still Norman Swarm:
There's a loading bug. When I go to the Tree Forts in the Forest, instead of it saying, "Loading Tree Forts" it says this:
Please fix all these bugs, Club Penguin! If you have anymore bugs to share, please, drop a comment!
UPDATE: All these bugs are fixed on Mozilla Firefox but not Internet Explorer 8. I would suggest playing Club Penguin on Firefox now...
UPDATE: All the bugs are back on Firefox!
UPDATE: All these bugs are fixed now!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!