Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Club Penguin Cheats with Wwerocks88 is Officially 3 Years Old!

Hello Penguins!

It's official! Club Penguin Cheats with Wwerocks88 is officially 3 years old! Yep, that's right! Exactly 3 years ago today, I created Club Penguin Cheats with Wwerocks88. (You can read my first ever post here) So, since today is this blog's birthday, here are some fun facts:

  • When I first created this site, it was called "Club Penguin Cheats Blog with Wwerocks88" instead of "Club Penguin Cheats with Wwerocks88".
  • I've quit Club Penguin blogging 3 times.
  • I've made exactly 569 posts on this site. (Including this one)
  • There are exactly 123 comments on this blog.
  • This blog used to have a black and blue theme.
  • I'm officially making my return to Club Penguin blogging!
If you read my last post, you'll know that today I'm making my return to blogging! I'll start posting again tomorrow! :D

~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!