Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Monday, November 12, 2012

Wwerocks88's 3rd Coming

Hey Penguins!

Exactly one year ago, I wrote a post titled "What Happened?". In that post, I said I was quitting this blog. Well, guess what?!
(CM Punk FTW!) If you've visited this blog recently, you might've saw this sentence: "Heckcing ym gpaeiewsv. Fi I aveh vero 7 gpaesveiw ta hte ned fo hte yad, I ghmit omce bcka ot PC loggbngi." in the marquee text. If you unscramble that, it says this: "If I have 7 pageviews at the end of the day, I might come back to CP blogging." I wrote that sentence on November 2nd (I think) and, turns out, I got over 7 pageviews that day! So, I'm back, and I'll start posting again soon!
Waddle and Rock!!!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!