Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Saturday, November 12, 2011

What Happened?

You might be wondering why I haven't been posting. Truth is, I'm sick of this stuff. This posting stuff. I've been sick of it ever since February 2011. Club Penguin is about fun, not posting. Plus, this blog only gets 20 views a day, half of those views are actually from me. So, I guess this is my last post on THIS blog. I will NOT quit Club Penguin! For future updates, follow me on Twitter at Wwerocks88Cp. So, until then... Waddle and rock!!!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!Don't Forget to Comment!

1 comment:

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!